- Abstract Submission Deadline ························
JULY 31 (SUN.) JULY 31 (SUN.)AUGUST 26 (FRI.)
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance ···············
AUGUST 31 (WED.)SEPTEMBER 7 (WED.)
- Late Abstract Submission Deadline ···············
SEPTEMBER 14 (WED.)SEPTEMBER 30 (FRI.)
Guideline for Abstract Submission
All authors are required to upload their abstract to the on-line abstract submission system. Please prepare your abstract in both MS Word and PDF format for the submission. When you download the abstract template as below, you can see the format of abstracts in detail and check how to make abstracts appropriately.
※ The submitted abstract will either be accepted or rejected based on technical merits evaluated by peer reviewers. The accepted abstract might be reassigned to oral or poster presentations of appropriate topical sessions at the discretion of program committee.
- If you want to withdraw your submitted abstract, you have to email to KISM 2022 Secretariat (email@example.com).
- At least, one author of each accepted abstracts must complete his/her registration and ab the registration fee by October 14 (Fri.), 2022;
otherwise the papers will be withdrawn from the proceedings publication.
Abstract Submission Procedure
Click the "On-line Abstract Submission" button.
Obtain your ID and PW.
Submit your abstract in both MS Word and PDF format.
After the abstract submission, the corresponding author will receive the confirmation letter from the KISM 2022 secretariat within a week by e-mail.
- If you have not received the confirmation letter within one week, please feel free to contact us (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +82-42-472-7460).
- In order to view or modify the submitted abstract, you need to click "Modify" button after login with your ID and PW. If you have a problem to find your ID and PW, please feel free to contact us via e-mail (email@example.com).